Do you have the passion to build exceptional quality web applications? If yes, we would love to have you on our team.
Your responsibilities will be to
1) Develop our product website and other core applications that help run our business
2) Work hands-on with junior developers to implement large features with exceptional quality
3) Stand up for engineering practices that ensure quality products - automated testing, unit testing, agile development, continuous integration, code reviews, and technical design
4) Assist the technical lead on the team with your software expertise and be a role model for the junior developers on the team.
5) Participate in internal product improvement, evaluation and beta testing exercises
6) Analyzing the use of different tools and libraries, and creating proof of concepts for aiding decisions on system architecture
You’ll need to have
1) Experience working on .NET applications for at least 3 years.
2) Engineering degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related subject
3) Exceptional problem-solving, troubleshooting, and organizational navigation skills
4) Decent English communication skills
The ideal candidate is
1) A team player who takes pride in their work, has an eye for detail and a sharp mind
2) Comfortable in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment that requires improvisation
3) An understanding of working in an agile scrum team
4) Experienced in the travel domain
In return we offer
1) A work environment with the region’s best
2) A highly competitive salary commensurate with experience and travel perks
3) An opportunity to shape the future of travel
|1 - 2 Years
|2 Lac To 4 Lac P.A.
|IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance
|.Net C Language SQL Server Software Development Artificial Intelligence
|New Product Development Life Cycle Extension Solutioning based on Kalkitech IP Testing & Validation Hardware Development Certification & Compliance
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.